Wend End 38
The West 38 Apartments project will be the first truly integrated mixed use project in the City of Wheat Ridge. Situated on approximately 2.9 acres at the northwest corner of 38th and Upham, the project fully embraces the City’s Main Street Vision for 38th Avenue. West 38 will feature 165 apartment units, over 7,300 square feet of retail space and a mix of outdoor public plazas and gathering spaces. The four story building will consist of 3 stories of multifamily apartments atop street-oriented retail space along 38th Avenue. Retail tenants are expected to include a mix of local restaurants and retailers. The proposed project will also include the first structured parking facility in the City of Wheat Ridge, serving both apartment residents and retail customers. This exciting mixed-use project is expected to be a catalyst for further re-development along the 38th avenue corridor and will serve as the anchor project for Main Street in Wheat Ridge.
• Status: Under Construction
• Property Type: Multifamily• Year of Completion: Late 2019
• Age Restricted: No
• # Units: 165
• Retail Space: 7,300 square feet
• Unit Amenities: Covered garage parking with direct access to the building, washer dryer, full-size stainless steel kitchen appliances, quartz countertops, ceiling fans, step-in showers, private balconies/patios or Juliette doors, central a/c.
• Property Amenities: Outdoor pool and spa, pool cabana house, exercise equipment room, yoga studio, top floor sky lounge, game room, community room, business center, full-time on-site management. View Website