Wazee Partners, LLC is a direct buyer of multifamily apartment properties located throughout the western United States. Based in Denver, Colorado, the Principals of Wazee Partners have purchased over 600 units during the past five years. We have extensive knowledge and experience in the acquisition of both market rate and affordable multifamily properties, including the Section 42 (LIHTC), Section 8, Section 230 and Section 236 government sponsored programs.
Our strong relationships with debt and equity investors enable us to proceed expeditiously with purchases. Wazee Partners is also a direct buyer of general partnership interests in affordable multifamily properties.
Our core business strategy of acquiring and renovating multifamily housing properties is formed around the following key principles:
• Enhance the quality of life for the tenants by re-modeling the unit interiors and providing common area upgrades;
• Upgrade the property with energy efficiency enhancements including Low E Windows, solar panels, efficient heating and cooling systems, energy star appliances and energy efficient lighting;
• Extend the life of the property by renovating the building’s mechanical systems and addressing deferred maintenance needs;
• Preserve the existing tenant base of the properties, avoiding displacement of current residents;
• Maintain current property management and property staff;
• Provide a fair purchase price to current owners seeking to sell their properties;
• Assist current ownership with navigating and understanding today’s financing requirements necessary to complete the sale;